Join our Leisure Assistant Team!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Leisure Assistant Team at Kingswood Active Lifestyle Centre.
Working with us as a Leisure Assistant you will…
• Lifeguard on pool side, carry out rescues and life saving techniques as necessary!
• Make sure Health and Safety procedures are observed throughout the centre, reporting any risks.
• Set up and take down equipment, maintain a clean and safe environment for users at all times.
We want to hear from you if you..
• Have a current National Pool Lifeguard qualification or are willing to achieve this within first three months of joining us!
• Have a passion for Health and Fitness.
• Want to work for a company who support you in your career
Hours per week: 23.25 hours
Various shifts available
Shifts will include mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Please click here to see the job description.
For further information please contact the HR Team on 01454279940.
Want to be a part of our team? Please complete our Application Form and Equalities Form:
Your Privacy: Our Privacy Notice explains how we process personal data relating to job applicants as part of our recruitment process. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use data in line with data protection obligations.
|Job Category||Leisure Assistant|