Are you passionate about teaching others to swim?
Hours: Ad hoc
We are looking for Casual Swimming Teachers at Bradley Stoke, Kingswood, Thornbury, Longwell Green and Yate!
Your role will include..
• Teaching swimming to the required program set out
• Keeping records of the learners achievements
• Ensuring that lessons are set up and cleared away to the procedures
• Maintaining a safe environment at all times following health and safety guidance
• Supporting environmental systems and promote healthy lifestyles
• Be highly motivated & passionate teachers who want to make a difference
• Friendly, dynamic staff with strong communication skills, and be aware of current health and safety legislation
• Team players who want to motivate, inspire & deliver an effective swimming programme
• Take pride in your work, are always on time, organised and totally reliable
• Have at least Swim England Level 1 Swimming Teacher qualification
For more information please contact the HR Team on 01454279940.
As a Casual Worker you will not work a guaranteed amount of hours, you will cover sickness absences, holidays and will work during busy periods at the Centres. Shifts may include; days, evenings and weekends
Please click here to view the Job Description.
Want to be a part of our team? Please complete our Application Form and Equalities Form:
Your Privacy: Our Privacy Notice explains how we process personal data relating to job applicants as part of our recruitment process. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use data in line with data protection obligations.
|Job Category||Swimming, Swimming Teacher|
|Hours||Ad hoc basis|
|Closing Date||Open ended|