As a Customer Services Supervisor you will…
• Oversee the day to day operation of the Customer Services Team and Co-ordinate the work of the Customer Services Advisors.
• Oversee the Key Department functions such as membership sales, Electronic Point of System (EPOS), casual and retail sales.
• Be a pro-active member of the Customer Services and site management team.
We want to hear from you if you…
• Have an NVQ Level 2 in Customer Services OR varied customer service experience of an equivalent nature and are committed achieving the qualification within two years.
• Have experience of working in a customer services environment.
• Have knowledge of IT applications (e.g. Word / Excel) and of computer booking systems.
For further information please contact the HR Team on 01454 279 9450.
Please click here to view the job description.
Want to be a part of our team? Please complete our Application Form and Equalities Form:
Your Privacy: Our Privacy Notice explains how we process personal data relating to job applicants as part of our recruitment process. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use data in line with data protection obligations.
|Job Category||Customer Services/Contact Centre|
|Salary||£9.13 to £9.36 per hour|
|Hours||30 per week|