Do you want a career in fitness?
Working with us as a Fitness Assistant you will…
• Work on the gym floor and assist customers in achieving their fitness goals.
• Carry out gym inductions, fitness assessments and teach exercise classes.
• Be able to confidently communicate with customers, and have knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
We want to hear from you if you:
• Have a recognised NVQ Level 2 Fitness Qualification or equivalent.
• Have a Level 3 personal trainer qualification (desirable not essential)
• Are motivated by what you do, and have passion for health and fitness.
• Want to work for a company who support you in your career.
If you join our wonderful team as a Fitness Assistant you will…
• Receive excellent training, career development and the opportunity to work with like-minded people.
• Have the opportunity to work a variety of shift patterns.
• Get free use of the amazing facilities!
Please click here to see the job description.
For more information please contact the HR Team on 01454 279940.
Want to be a part of our team? Please complete our Application Form and Equalities Form:
Your Privacy: Our Privacy Notice explains how we process personal data relating to job applicants as part of our recruitment process. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use data in line with data protection obligations.
|Salary||£9.50 per hour on joining|
|Hours||14 hours per week|