Are you interested in a career in fitness? Want to be part of a great organisation?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Fitness Team as an Apprentice at Bradley Stoke or Yate Centres!
Working with us you would….
• Gain knowledge of all gym related activities & become fully competent in assisting customer achieve their lifestyle goals.
• Undertake training as required as part of the apprenticeship programme
• Maintain all the required set standards across the organisation.
We want to hear from you if you..
• Have a passion for health, fitness and wellbeing
• Willing to gain a Nationally recognised Qualification
• Are motivated by what you do,
• Want to work for a company who support you in your career.
37 hours per week. Shifts will vary, working morning, afternoon, evenings and weekends.
You must hold a minimum of 3 GCSE Level 4/5 or Grade C (Maths and English).
For further information please contact the HR Team on 01454279940.
Want to be a part of our team? Please complete our Application Form and Equalities Form:
Your Privacy: Our Privacy Notice explains how we process personal data relating to job applicants as part of our recruitment process. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use data in line with data protection obligations.
|Location||Bradley Stoke or Yate|
|Salary||National Apprentice Wage|
|Hours||37 hours per week|
|Closing Date||Until vacancy filled|