Are you passionate about teaching others to swim?
We are looking for Swimming Teachers for Kingswood Active Lifestyle Centre.
Your role will include…
• Teaching swimming to the required program
• Keeping records of the learners achievements
• Ensuring that lessons are set up and cleared away in line with Circadian Trust procedures
• Maintaining a safe environment at all times following health and safety guidance
• Supporting environmental systems and promoting healthy lifestyles
• Be a good communicator and have knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
• Take pride in your work, are always on time, organised and totally reliable.
• Have at least Swim England Level 1/STA Level 2 Award in Swim Teaching qualification.
• Receive excellent training, career development and the opportunity to work with like-minded people.
Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 11:30am & 11:30am – 1:30pm
Pay: £12.49 (L1), £15.09 (L2) per hour
Closing date: 16th August 2022
Please follow this link here for a copy of the job description.
For more information please contact the HR Team on 01454279940.
Want to be a part of our team? Please complete our Application Form and Equalities Form:
Your Privacy: Our Privacy Notice explains how we process personal data relating to job applicants as part of our recruitment process. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use data in line with data protection obligations.
|Job Category||Swimming Teacher|
|Salary||£12.49 - £15.09 per hour|
|Hours||20 hours per week|