Active Card Application
Your route to an Active mind in an Active body
The Active Access library and leisure card is free and allows you to:
- Book pay-as-you-go Active activities and classes online.
- Use Active FastTrack kiosks; no need to queue at reception.
- Access a wide range of e-books and digital magazines from anywhere, 24/7 including Men’s Health, Health & Fitness, Top Gear, Good Food and many more top titles.
- Borrow books from your local or any Active South Gloucestershire library.
- Enhance your membership by registering to use libraries Open Access technology. Open Access enables you to use your local library facilities 7 days-a-week, when unmanned by staff. More information available here.
- Free use of PCs and Internet.
- Hire CDs and DVDs.
- Reserve and renew loans online.
- Access and use UWE library.
- Plus, opt-in to receive regular newsletters and information about the latest offers, news and events going on in your area.
Apply For Your Active Card Now
Simply complete and submit the form below to apply for your Active Card.
(If you select a Active Lifestyle Centre as your preferred Centre, please pick up your card on your next visit. If you select an Active Library as your preferred Centre, your Active Card will be posted to your address).